- Super Basic Program
- Basic Program (2 Levels, 9-8 Kyu)
- Intermediate Program (4 Levels, 7-4 Kyu)
- Advanced Program (3 Levels, 3-1 Kyu)
- Expert Program (Degreed Studies,Dan)
Every student has to start from the bottom,no matter with his/her age or grade. After entering basic program, the student achieves 70% or better at the test, then he/she will be allowed to progress to the next level. The average student will be able to complete the whole program in three to five years or shorter. Depending on the individual’s progress, some students have completed the basic program in a few months. All up to you.
- Efficient Brain … The course is about Abacus education. We use numbers 0-9 and the abacus as the prime tool to develop the mental abilities of the child. We are simply using the child’s ability to do mental arithmetic to increase the productivity of the brain and to enhance mind power.
- Fast Calculation Skill … The use of the abacus uses a left to right calculation method, which makes quick estimation and rounding off possible. It improves the understanding of compounded numbers (the Abacus uses supplementary numbers for 5 and 10). The Abacus visually shows the concepts of decimal places and the progression of units by tens. Many asian children proficient in the Abacus eventually visualize the Soroban in their minds and do high level arithmetic without the aid of any calculating tool. The Soroban instantly accomplishes addition and subtraction when you placed the numbers on the abacus.
- Abacus + Brain … Scientific analyses indicate abacus training can improve a child’s ability to: concentrate, visualize, memorize, observe,and process information.